Multi-effect 4-in-1 Pest Repeller
Product Code: FP-M02
¡î Indoor use
¡î Protect your house against Rats, Mice, Bats, Roaches, Ants, Fleas, Ticks, Spiders, Beetles, Mites, Moths, Waterbugs, Silverfish, Crickets, and most crawling insects!
~ we offer high-tech weapon against pests ~
~ you dicide which weapon to be used against them ~
(Respective Control Switch for Every Single Technology)
~ Just plug it in
~ Chemical free
~ Harmless to humans
~ With night light ¡î¡î
~ High-intensity Ultrasound ¡î¡î
~ Negative Ion Pest Repelling and Air Purifying ¡î¡î
~ Unmatched Digitally Processed Deep Inner Wall Electromagnetic Repelling ¡î¡î
~ Respective Control Switch for Every Function ¡î¡î¡ï
~ Full indicators (Ultrasound Indicator, Electromagnetic Indicator & Negative Ionizer Indicator)
Technologies and How It Works
1) 2nd Generation Ultrasonic Technology - High-intensity Ultrasound Tech
With specially designed circuit and specially improved speakers, this device can broadcast ultrasonic waves in very high intensity much stronger than and prior to the ultrasound of the first generation ultrasonic technology. Ultrasound can bother rodents and most crawling insects and drive them away.
2) 3rd Generation Electromagnetic Tech - Deep Wall Electromagnetic Repelling
This repeller also uses an electromagnetic effect, which utilizes the existing wiring within the property, and by altering the electromagnetic field, helps to create an environment within the walls, floors and ceilings (common places that pests like to hide) which pests would rather not be in. This technology will not affect humans, pets or electronics and doesn't increase your wiring's own electromagnetic energy. It simply changes the frequency to target small pests.
The electromagnetic technology used by this device is the 3nd generation. It is digitally processed in an unmatched way which is highly oppressive to pests. The electromagnetic waves generated by this device can go deeper into the walls throughout your home or office than any other pest repellers on the market. By the tiny vibration of the electromagnetic waves, it will disturb the communication and living of pests, irritate their nervous system, and finally drive them away.
3) Negative Ion Repelling & Purifying Technology
In the nature, negative ions are produced by lightning before a storm. Animals are naturally sensitive to negative ions. Before a lightning storm, pests may sense a change in the environment and try to run away from the coming storm. Our ionizer can make your room a hostile environment for pests by mimicking the electric charge of an incoming storm. Pests will be frightened by this environment and try to escape.
Negative ions are electrically-charged particles in the air that remove airborne contaminates from the air we breathe, and have a rejuvenating effect when interacting with physiological systems (such as the respiratory system).
Most floating contaminates and allergens are positively charged, and of course, negative ions are negatively charged. In environments where high densities of negative ions exist, they are able to reverse the charge of floating contaminates to a negative charge. This results in a magnetic attraction among the floating pollutants in the air, causing them to aggregate, or clump together. As a result, they become too heavy to remain floating in the air, and fall harmlessly to the ground, where they cannot find their way into your respiratory tract.
Studies also suggest that negative ions have a biological effect on bacteria and viruses, killing them on contact in many cases.
Special Notes of Use
1) Under normal circumstances, it is quite common to see pests moving about frequently in the first few days of using the pest repeller. This is because you are now disturbing the pests habitats within the walls and hiding places by electromagnetic field. And this is also because the ultrasonic sounds and negative ions make the pests feel uncomfortable. So, they are looking for respite from these new disturbances to their surroundings.
After this period, the pest problem should start to tapper off. Usually, within 10-14 days, pests will leave. It can take up to six weeks to see full positive results as some pest problems depending on the severity, can be very stubborn.
2) If you have rodent problems, they may already have built a nest in your house. If this is the case, they are unlikely to desert their young until they are old enough to move. Fortunately, rodents mature quickly and the babies will be fully grown within a month.
3) Our pest repeller will not affect any electrical equipment like computers or burglar alarms. It will not affect cats, dogs, birds, fish or children. The device may affect rodent pets such as gerbils, hamsters or chinchillas when the ultrasonic function is turned on. If you have such a pet, it's advisable to switch OFF the ultrasonic function or remove the pet while the ultrasonic function is switched on - either outside/in a shed.
Ion Coverage: 50 s.q.m
Ultrasonic Coverage: 600 s.q.m
Electromagnetic Coverage: throughout the house - wherever there are electrical wires
Power consumption: <7W
Power input: AC85-135V or AC185-265V(see back of unit) / 50-60Hz
Dimensions: 70 x 127 x 42 mm (plug not included)