Professional Pest Repeller
Product Code: FP002
¡î Domestic and commercial use
¡î Protect your house against Rats, Mice, Bats, Roaches, Ants, Fleas, Ticks, Spiders, Beetles, Mites, Moths, Waterbugs, Silverfish, Crickets, and most crawling insects!
~ Turbulent Mixing Ultrasonic Storm Tech ~
(Unmatched lastest 3rd generation ultrasonic technology)
~ Just plug it in
~ Chemical free
~ Harmless to humans
~ With test button
~ Adjustable settings
~ With speaker indicators
~ With night light ¡î¡î
~ High-intensity Ultrasonic waves ¡î¡î
~ Unmatched Turbulent Mixing Ultrasonic Storms ¡î¡î¡ï
~ Digitally Processed Deep Wall Electromagnetic Repelling ¡î¡î¡ï
~ CODP Technology - Power Concentration Technology ¡î¡î¡ï
~ Dual APR Technology - Dual Anti Pests' Resisting Technology ¡î¡î¡ï
Technologies and How It Works
1) 2nd Generation Ultrasonic Technology - High-intensity Ultrasound Technology
With specially designed circuit and specially improved speakers, this device can broadcast ultrasonic waves in very high intensity much stronger than and prior to the ultrasound of the first generation ultrasonic technology. Ultrasound can bother rodent pests and most crawling insects and drive them away.
2) 3rd Generation Ultrasonic Technology - Turbulent Mixing Ultrasonic Tech
Unlike the first generation normal ultrasonic technology or the second generation high intensity ultrasonic technology, the third generation ultrasonic technology is a totally breakthrough and milestone in ultrasonic field. It is called Turbulent Mixing Ultrasonic Technology.
This device is electronically and acoustically designed based on turbulent mixing effect. It generates two powerful ultrasonic wave streams and makes them excite and conflict with each other. The turbulence incurred by the exciting and conflicting can surge and boost the ultrasound to an unmatchable level in an unique form like a storm. This ultrasonic storm can not be heard by humans or non-rodent pests, but will surely overwhelm rodents and most crawling insects and make them feel bothered and uncomfortable.
3) 3rd Generation Electromagnetic Tech - Deep Wall Electromagnetic Repelling
This repeller also uses an electromagnetic effect, which utilizes the existing wiring within the property, and by altering the electromagnetic field, helps to create an environment in walls, floors and ceilings (common places that pests like to hide) which pests would rather not be in. This technology will not affect humans, pets or electronics and doesn't increase your wiring's own electromagnetic energy. It simply changes the frequency to target small pests.
The electromagnetic technology used by this device is the 3nd generation. It is digitally processed in an unmatched way which is highly oppressive to pests. The electromagnetic waves generated by this device can go deeper into the walls throughout your home or office than any other pest repellers on the market. By the tiny vibration of the electromagnetic waves, it will disturb the communication and living of pests, irritate their nervous system, and finally drive them away.
4) CODP Technology - Power Concentration Technology
CODP Technology allows you to concentrate most power on specific pest categories by adjusting the frequency of the ultrasonic waves. In general, high frequency ultrasonic waves are more effective to repel small insects such as cockroaches, fleas, spiders, beetles, mites, moths, ticks, waterbugs, silverfish, crickets etc. And High Range mode is also used to repel bats because bats use high frequency ultrasonic waves for orientation. Low frequency ultrasonic waves are very effective to repel rodents such as squirrels, rats and field mice.
5) APR Technology 1 - Anti-resisting Technology 1
APR(Anti-Pests-Resisting) Technology 1 is associated with the frequency feature of the product. It can be tuned to variable wide range frequency mode to make pests unable to acclimatize themselves to.
6) APR Technology 2 - Anti-resisting Technology 2
APR(Anti-Pests-Resisting) Technology 2 will automatically and randomly turns each ultrasonic speaker on and off and leads to a very disorderly sequence of ultrasonic waves which is even more unbearable to pests, as they are unable to become accustomed to the constantly changing sound. This mode also saves up to 50% power.
Suggestions for Best Results
1. SANITATION: A clean area with no spilled foodstuffs and accumulated trash is less attractive to pests.
2. EXCLUSION: Reduce access points for pests around your house. Pipes, vent screens, A/C ducts and holes in siding should be sealed with hardware cloth.
3. HEAVY INFESTATIONS: For heavy infestations, it may be necessary to first reduce populations to smaller levels using our traps.
4. Ultrasonic waves cannot pass through solid objects or bend around corners. However, they can be reflected by hard surfaces and absorbed by soft surfaces. So please take a moment to consider the location of the device in order to minimize the number of "sound shadows" that may occur.
5. Repelling takes time. Time taken for results can vary between 1 to 6 weeks.
6. Generally speaking, at least one unit will be required for every single room. And, additional units are recommended to be placed in attics, basements, corridors and other areas as necessary.
Special Notes of Use
1) Under normal circumstances, it is quite common to see pests moving about frequently in the first few days of using the pest repeller. This is because you are now disturbing the pests habitats within the walls and hiding places by electromagnetic field. And this is also because the ultrasonic sound makes the pests feel uncomfortable. So, they are looking for respite from these new disturbances to their surroundings.
After this period, the pest problem should start to tapper off. Usually, within 10-14 days, pests will leave. It can take up to six weeks to see full positive results as some pest problems depending on the severity, can be very stubborn.
2) If you have rodent problems, they may already have built a nest in your house. If this is the case, they are unlikely to desert their young until they are old enough to move. Fortunately, rodents mature quickly and the babies will be fully grown within a month.
3) Variable Frequency Pitch and Random Output are much more difficult for pests to become accustomed to.
4) Our pest repeller uses sound frequencies which are only audible to pest animals like rodents and insects. However, when the pest repeller is set to random mode, you may hear a very light "tic-tac" sound as the speakers alternate between on and off. This is quite normal, but should it cause disturbance, it can be avoided by switching the unit to the continuous setting.
5) Our pest repeller will not affect any electrical equipment like computers or burglar alarms. It will not affect cats, dogs, birds, fish or children. The device may affect rodent pets such as gerbils, hamsters or chinchillas. If you have such a pet, it's advisable to remove them while the device is switched on - either outside or in a shed.
Rated frequency: 28KHz-85KHz
DB rating: 120dB
Ultrasonic Coverage: 650 s.q.m/one room
Electromagnetic Coverage: whole house - wherever there are electrical wires
Power consumption: 3-4 watts
Power input: AC85-135V or AC185-265V(see back of unit) / 50-60Hz