Super Animal Repeller (against cunning animals)
Product Code: FGF01¡î Weatherproof & Outdoor Use!
¡î Effectively protect your garden/yard against wild animals (especially clever animals like foxes, monkeys etc. )
~ Specially programmed due to the feature of clever animals ¡î¡î¡ï
~ Professional Infrared Detecting Technology ¡î¡î¡ï
~ High-precision and High Intensity Ultrasonic Technology ¡î¡î¡ï
~ With speaker indicator ¡î¡î
~ With test button ¡î¡î
~ Easy to use
~ Can be mounted to a wall or on the ground
How Does It Work
1. The motion PIR sensor detects a warm body movement in the field of view.
PIR area: 120 degree arc, up to a distance of 18metres, approx 240 s.q.m.
2. The working way of this device is specially programmed due to the nature and character of clever animals. This means this device will follow every movement of the animals by changing the tune of the ultrasound. And it will stop shouting as long as the animal stops. Then, the animal will feel that there is someone watching this area and shout at it once it moves. This will warn and train the cunning animals to avoid the protected area.
3. The Ultrasonic frequency arrangements are specifically set down due to the cunning animals.
4. The mode settings allow you to set the dB level low at Mode I and high at Mode II. Mode II extends the distance the ultrasonic noise can be heard by animals, which makes it ideal for larger gardens or when initially set up in an area with lots of animal activity.
Note: Mode II will reduce battery life as it is a more powerful setting.
5. The Test button allows you to check the device by emitting ultrasonic noise into an audible noise.
1. Install the batteries or use the adaptor.
2. Push the device into the ground with the stake or hang it in the keyhole onto the wall. Make sure the lens is approx 8 inches above the ground.
3. Turn on using the switch on the bottom of the unit.
How Quickly Will It Work
If the animals have a habit of feeding or fouling in your garden, it can take 14-28 days to deliver the full deterrent effect. 'Occasional' visitors will usually be stopped within 7 days.
If you have a dog/cat, it may affect the dog/cat if it's allowed in the same part of the yard. The ultrasonic sound doesn't travel well through walls and fences, so it won't affect a dog/cat in the house.
Of course, as with all methods involving animal behaviour, we can't guarantee effectiveness in every situation, however, our own experience and the feedback we get from customers suggests that this device is effective in almost all situations.
2 x 9V alkaline batteries, or DC 9V/500mA adaptor. (Adaptor must be plugged in indoors or in a shed)
The use of batteries enables use of the repeller in areas without mains capability. However, where mains power is available and heavy animal activity is anticipated, it is advised to power it with the optional 9V DC Adapter.