Advanced Bark Control
Product Code: FB001
¡î For both indoor and outdoor use
¡î Highly effective in interrupting and deterring nuisance barking!
~ Test Button
~ Activation LED indicator
~ Wall mount or freestanding
~ Advanced bark sensor ¡î¡î¡ï
~ Adjustable sensitivity ¡î¡î¡ï
~ Four real speakers ¡î¡î¡ï
~ Turbulent Mixing Ultrasonic Storms ¡î¡î¡ï
~ For both indoor and outdoor use ¡î¡î¡ï
How Does It Work
The unit senses the noise of barking dogs.
When activated, the unit releases a very loud, high-pitched noise. This noise is above the frequency at which most humans can hear, but it is uncomfortable and alarming to dogs.
Because the noise is activated by the dog's own barking, in most circumstances barking will desist or be significantly reduced. As with all products involving animal behaviour, results vary from one dog to another and should be used in conjunction with spoken commands to reinforce the message - this is a training aid. Whilst many dogs are trained quickly, some need more patience and perseverance. And in very rare cases the results may be less than totally effective.
1) Set the Sensitivity slider to High (so the slider is up).
2) Set the power to ON.
3) Try to position the device so that there is a direct line of site to the target dog.
* Coverage - up to an oval 20 metre long by 15 metre wide.
* Position the device pointing towards the normal location of the target dog.
* Aim to achieve a line-of-sight between the device and the target dog.
* Because ultrasonic sound is a high frequency it behaves more like light than sound - consequently fences and dense shrubbery may block the ultrasonic sound and reduce the effectiveness of the device.
* If there's a fence between the device and the target dog, place the device high and point it down towards the dog.
Dimensions: 11.5cm x 14cm x 65cm
Effective up to an oval 20 metre long by 15 metre wide.
Works with adaptors or 4xAA batteries. (Not included)